You know those moments in life when you look up and happily think to yourself, "How in the world did I wind up here?" I'm living in that moment and I can't wait to share it with you!
I'm an adventure-seeking, laughter-loving news anchor in Oklahoma City. My career took off in my twenties and it's been the greatest source of fulfillment and joy. But NEVER would have imagined this would be my path. Began college as a pre-med student and somehow, here I am, 10 years later sharing my mornings with viewers in homes across an entire state.
- Home is Ada, Oklahoma, and Dallas.
- School is University of Richmond.
- I have my pilots license.
- Hobbies are yoga, nonfiction reading and travel.
- Studied in Amsterdam and Japan.
- Worked on a presidential campaign once upon a time.
- Born without a sense of smell.
- Adore cooking for loved ones.
- Professional restaurant hopper.
- Lover of people--especially the ones who can also find the humor in every situation.
This is me in a nutshell. There is a lot more to come. But in the meantime... Welcome!